Folmer's Food and Fitness
Sharing my favorite recipes and workout routines.
Home
Food
Recipes
Nutrition
Fitness
Workouts
Supplements
Videos
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Correct Way to Peel a Banana
3:05 PM
Food
,
Videos
No comments
Here is my first video! I didn't want to do anything too long or complicated since it's my first one. They will get more involved and detailed over time. Enjoy!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Home Workouts
Do you hate the gym? Does the thought of getting ready to go workout in public make you want to go back to bed? Well you aren't alone, m...
Paleo Diet
Today on Trendy Tuesday, I will be talking about a new diet I have heard about called the Paleo Diet. The Paleo diet is a modern day version...
Sweet and Spicy Chicken
TGIF! At this point, I'm going to stop apologizing for not posting everyday, my readers know I'm busy and can't post everyday, s...
Why Losing Fat is Important.
Found this picture on Facebook and had to share. This does not mean if you are real skinny that you need to lose more fat. This is for p...
Weight Training Burns More Fat Than Cardio
This post is all about what the title says, weight training burns more fat than cardio. Now I could just stop there and hope you believe me,...
Living in a Fast Food World
If you live in America, then you know that fast food dominates the food industry. It's fast, cheaper than restaurants, and pretty good d...
30 Day Squat Challenge
Hello! I apologize for skipping a few days, just been very busy. I am back today though to share something for Trendy Tuesdays. Recently, I ...
Smoothie's False Identity
We have all had smoothies before. There are several places to go to get them like Smoothie King, Smoothie Factory, and Jamba Juice. They pro...
Spicy Bacon Mac & Cheese
Friday, Friday! Yep it's that time of the week again. Work doesn't seem too bad, you are planning your weekend, and I am going to sh...
Chili Over Baked Potato
TGIF everyone! Time to share a yummy recipe with you all. This week I am sharing my Chili Over Baked Potato.This is great for many occasions...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Labels
Chicken vermicelli
(1)
Extras
(1)
Fitness
(17)
Food
(30)
Nutrition
(14)
Recipes
(13)
Videos
(1)
Workouts
(14)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(48)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(9)
Natural Painkillers
Correct Way to Peel a Banana
Full Body Workout Routine
Natural Foods to Cleanse the Colon
Flat Belly Workout
The Working Person's Lunch
Frontier Potato Salad
Weight Training Burns More Fat Than Cardio
Natural Cures
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment