Folmer's Food and Fitness
Sharing my favorite recipes and workout routines.
Home
Food
Recipes
Nutrition
Fitness
Workouts
Supplements
Videos
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Correct Way to Peel a Banana
3:05 PM
Food
,
Videos
No comments
Here is my first video! I didn't want to do anything too long or complicated since it's my first one. They will get more involved and detailed over time. Enjoy!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Sweet and Spicy Chicken
TGIF! At this point, I'm going to stop apologizing for not posting everyday, my readers know I'm busy and can't post everyday, s...
Weight Training Burns More Fat Than Cardio
This post is all about what the title says, weight training burns more fat than cardio. Now I could just stop there and hope you believe me,...
Home Workouts
Do you hate the gym? Does the thought of getting ready to go workout in public make you want to go back to bed? Well you aren't alone, m...
Push/Pull/Leg Workout Method
This morning I was thinking of what I can talk about today. I have so many ideas and stories to share, it was hard to decide where to go nex...
Spicy Bacon Mac & Cheese
Friday, Friday! Yep it's that time of the week again. Work doesn't seem too bad, you are planning your weekend, and I am going to sh...
Living in a Fast Food World
If you live in America, then you know that fast food dominates the food industry. It's fast, cheaper than restaurants, and pretty good d...
Sexy Legs Workout
Summertime is here. Well, not officially but it sure feels like it. Now is the time to bring out the shorts and bathing suits. If you are li...
Extreme Cardio Days
Sup? Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been studying for an exam required by my job to move up, so I have been nose deep in studi...
CrossFit
I hope everyone is having a good start to their week. Tuesdays are hard, keep going strong. Today I will start Trendy Tuesdays. This is a li...
Smoothie's False Identity
We have all had smoothies before. There are several places to go to get them like Smoothie King, Smoothie Factory, and Jamba Juice. They pro...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Labels
Chicken vermicelli
(1)
Extras
(1)
Fitness
(17)
Food
(30)
Nutrition
(14)
Recipes
(13)
Videos
(1)
Workouts
(14)
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(48)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(9)
Natural Painkillers
Correct Way to Peel a Banana
Full Body Workout Routine
Natural Foods to Cleanse the Colon
Flat Belly Workout
The Working Person's Lunch
Frontier Potato Salad
Weight Training Burns More Fat Than Cardio
Natural Cures
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment